1. Therapeutic effects of turmeric or curcumin extract on pain and function for individuals with knee osteoarthritis: asystematic review. BMJ Open Sport & Exercise Medicine, 2021.
2. Efficacy of Turmeric Extracts and Curcumin for Alleviating the Symptoms of Joint Arthritis:A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials. J Med Food 19 (8) 2016.
3. Effectiveness of Boswellia and Boswellia extract for osteoarthritis patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies (2020)
4. Chymotrypsin attenuates adjuvant-induced arthritis by downregulating TLR4, NF-κB, MMP-1, TNF-α, IL-1β, and IL-6 expression in Sprague-Dawley rats. Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology. June 2022
5. Ginger from Farmyard to Town: Nutritional and Pharmacological Applications. Frontiers in Pharmacology. Nov 2021